About this vacancy
Non Permanent Substitute Teachers or Student Assistants, Internationella Engelska Skolan in Liljeholmen
We are looking for substitute teaching staff and student assistants staff to work at an hourly rate covering short term teacher absences as and when needed. The position is non contractual and work can be offered sporadically and at short notice.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice.
- Are able to follow and execute lesson plans set by the class teacher.
- Have previous experience and/or are qualified to work with children.
- Have excellent English language skills and preferably also proficient in Swedish.
- Are confident and enthusiastic and able to show initiative.
The closing date for applications is on 15th, December 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. Teaching is through both Swedish and English, with English the language of the corridors. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 46 schools and around 32,000 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
More about the company and its schools can be found at www.engelska.se
Dela detta jobb